Welcome to St Patrick’s web site. With Christ at the centre of our school, we offer a caring and safe environment where your child will feel happy, secure, respected and valued in their own right. Together with you, we will work to enable your child to reach their full potential, developing their faith, skills and confidence.
Here at St Patrick’s we Love, Learn and Respect each other and work together to be the best we can.
St Patrick’s aims are to:
- Promote high standards and expectations for all our children
- Create a stimulating and exciting learning environment
- Provide learning experiences that meet the requirements of the National Curriculum and are supplemented by other activities which encompass the ‘Every Child Matters’ agenda
- Encourage parental contribution to the everyday life of the school
- Build a caring environment where all people involved with the school can work harmoniously together
- Promote the Catholic ethos of the school through worship and praise.
- Develop within the children a loving relationship with God, each other and all others
- Promote links with our local community, parishes and schools.
- Embrace 21st century technology in order to excite our children and prepare them for the future
- Help children understand the multicultural nature of our society and respect those with different religions, beliefs and ways of life
- To develop an attitude which is opposed to discrimination against any individual or group on grounds of socio-economic background, creed, ethnic origin, disability or ability.